Storm Damage Experts
Storms and inclement weather can be devastating for any homeowner or business. Wind damage, heavy rain, and flooding can occur suddenly and cause substantial damage in a matter of minutes. You can never plan for a disaster like this but you can prepare for it. That's why we want you to know that we are here to help!
As a leader in water damage restoration, we know fast and timely mitigation is the key to limiting business interruption and interruption of your comfortable everyday life. SERVPRO’s highly trained and professional team can provide trained crews faster to any size disaster and can be on-site within a few hours to help reduce the future damage that water can cause. We have the right equipment, procedures, and training to help ensure the structure is dry the first time, saving you time and money.
Our Storm Damage Work Products:
- Containment of damaged area to reduce in-flow of water.
- Shrink-wrapping of structures to control inflow of mixture.
- Water Extraction – to remove excess water from a structure.
- Moisture Mapping – to determine impacted areas of a structure.
- Selective Demolition – to remove wet building materials that cannot be economically dried in place.
- Containment – to assure potential contaminants do not spread.
- Evaporation Enhancement – to remove moisture content from building materials.
- Dehumidification – to remove excess water vapor from the structures’ environments.
- Temperature Control – to assist in dehumidification and to prevent the onset of mold growth.
- Post-Drying Cleaning – to remove any potential contaminants from dried building materials.
When disaster strikes, so do we! Our team members are available 24/7 to respond to your call.