National Preparedness Month
It is true that you can never plan for a disaster, but here at SERVPRO we believe that you can prepare for one. Up to 50% of businesses close down following a disaster, according to the latest research. September is National Preparedness month, and we worked hard to make sure that the businesses in the communities we service are staying proactive. SERVPRO has Emergency Ready Profiles that help businesses do just that. These are proactive plans that serve as a great supplement to any contingency plan in place. Listed below are some benefits of having an Emergency Ready Profile with us here at SERVPRO.
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide that helps you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO franchise professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- SERVPRO is a sponsor of the American Red Cross Ready Rating program.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Call us today to find out more about our Emergency Ready Profiles and how they can help you and your business!