Interior Holiday Punch List
SERVPRO of Gaylord & Cheboygan wishes you a very safe and happy holiday season. Here are some tips this holiday season to keep you safe and avoid any disasters!
- Check the seasonal plants you have in your home, and make sure they're not poisonous to children or pets.
- Keep your tree (really all decorations) at least three feet away from heat sources.
- Turn off all lights and decorations when you go to sleep or leave the house.
- Don't post your travel or vacation plans on social media until after you return.
- Alert a trustworthy neighbor that you will be out of town and leave them with a spare key for emergencies (or to retrieve packages and put them safely inside your home).
- If you're leaving town, set your lights on a timer, alternating a few inside to give the appearance of occupancy.
- If you'll be gone long, have the post office hold your mail for you.
- If you'll be gone while the weather gets below freezing, it's best to turn off your water at the meter as a precaution.
SERVPRO hopes that these tips allow for you to get through the holiday season safely. For any of your cleanup or restoration needs, we are here to help 24/7/365! 989-705-2400