Is Your Business Prepared for Disaster?
You can never plan on a disaster, but you can certainly prepare for one. SERVPRO of Gaylord & Cheboygan has been working hard to keep our communities and local businesses safe with our Emergency Ready Profiles. As sponsors of the American Red Cross Ready Program, we create these cost free assessments of your facility that help your business better prepare for any kind of property damage loss. These are great tools for any business and are a great supplement to any contingency plan in place. The following are some of the benefits included with creating an Emergency Ready Profile with SERVPRO;
- Your business will receive the benefit of over 40 years of experience in reducing the impact of any property damage loss.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster and limit business interruption.
- Establish your local SERVPRO® Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identify the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provide facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Give SERVPRO of Gaylord & Cheboygan a call today at 989-705-2400 or email them at ben@SERVPROgc.com to get one of these cost free plans started!